Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Boast in God

>> Wednesday, February 22, 2012



In God we have boasted all day long, 
And we will give thanks to Your name forever. 
Psalm 44:8 

I am boasting in God's goodness and His unconditional love towards me!  

No matter what my circumstances are, I am boasting in His victory for me!

I boast in the gorgeous sunset that He gave to me last night!

I boast in His forgiveness as He continually washes me in His blood and makes me clean!

I boast in His extravagant love that causes me to melt in His presence!

I boast in His amazing grace!
I boast in His beauty!
I boast in His goodness!
I boast in His strength!
I boast in His majesty!
I boast in His provision!
I boast in His peace!
I boast in the great I AM!

As we boast in everything He is to us, our trust grows, our faith grows, our gratitude grows and we allow God to become bigger in our lives. 

Won't you boast in the Lord with me today?

Blessings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP