Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, September 7, 2011




You will keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on You
because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3

Don't you just love this picture?  It's our favorite place to vacation.  We just returned from there recently.  It's probably our favorite place because we're together with all our kids and their spouses and five grandbabies.

And there is peace. We have separated ourselves from the day to day stuff that pulls us in all directions.

It's family time.  We enjoy one another.  We play together. We laugh together.  We have quiet together.

God the Father is a God of relationship.  Doesn't He want that kind of relationship with His own kids...you and me?  Sometimes we get so "spiritual" that we miss the blessing of just being with Him,  enjoying His love, laughing with Him.   

Now that vacation is over, and we're back in the grind, where is my focus?  Keeping my eyes focused on Jesus will keep my heart filled with peace, the peace that passes all understanding.  No matter what tries to distract me and pull me from that peace, from trusting in Him, from spending time with Him and His Word, I will choose to keep my eyes focused and my heart and mind close to Jesus.  

For more Word Filled Wednesday posts to bless your heart, visit Internet Cafe Devotions.

Blessings to you as you walk in His peace today.

3 comments:

Wanda September 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Looks like a wonderful place to soak up God's peaceful presence. Happy WFW!

Missie September 7, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

Those summer days are almost gone...it is sad

Peggy (mazmagi) September 7, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Blessings Mary, A very peaceful place indeed! Looks like MN! Now, you made me more homesick. And the beautiful fall is shortly upon us... or maybe this alternative weather system has another 'nightmare' for us all. Let's pray not and remain in this kind of PEACE! My mind will rest and find peace in Him. Thank you Mary for this lovely photo and peace.

Love and peace,
Peggy

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP