Related Posts with Thumbnails

It's a Wedding Day!

>> Saturday, May 21, 2011


Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me
all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.  Psalm 23:6


From the Message Bible...

Your beauty and love chase after me
every day of my life.
I'm back home in the house of God
for the rest of my life.

Our son is getting married today!  I have a few minutes before I need to beautify myself and wanted to declare the goodness of God is our lives.

For this daughter coming into our family, we have prayed for years and years for God's best for our son.  And here she is!  She will be gorgeous as she walks down the aisle to join up with our son in a covenant before God.

I love the Message Bible....God's beauty and love has chased after us and brought us to this most holy day.

We are grateful for His love that continues to chase after us and draw us closer to Him.

He is good!  We are blessed!  And we are so very thankful!

Now I need to go get ready for the big day!

Blessings to all!


2 comments:

caz1975 May 22, 2011 at 5:46 AM  

hope it all went well :-)

Missie May 22, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP