Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, January 12, 2011





God's loyal love couldn't have run out, 
his merciful love couldn't have dried up.
They're created new every morning. 
How great your faithfulness!
I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over). 
He's all I've got left.   Lamentations 3:22-23 The Message


We live in the Midwest where there are 4 different seasons.  I love the seasons.  I just don't like cold or snow.  But I do have to admit the snow can be very beautiful and breath-taking.

This is a picture taken yesterday of our deck.  I love the newness that the snow creates.  I love to look at the new fallen snow.  And I love the quietness and the stillness of the moment.  It does take my breath away as I soak in the presence of God. 

God's mercies are so new to us every morning.  My husband and I always say..."His mercies are new to us every moment that we need them".  I can't wait until the next morning to get new mercies when I've messed up!  God is so faithful to us.  He's so loving and kind to us isn't He?  How great is His faithfulness!!

May He cover you in a fresh blanket of His mercies today.

For more WFW posts that will minister to your heart, visit Internet Cafe Devotions.

Blessings!

5 comments:

lori January 12, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

It IS new every morning....we just have to OPEN our eyes to see it! What a glorious reminder!

I MISS the midwest winters...I know, sounds crazy...but they were splendid (and a bit messy! :))

peace on the journey!
lori

Donna January 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Love the picture and so very thankful for new mercies every day! I love to see the snow falling and resting on the trees. What a beautiful sight! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings to you today!

Alida January 12, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

So grateful for His mercy being new and fresh each morning! And a fresh layer of snow is a perfect illustration for this verse.

Happy WFW!

Joy & Blessings,
Alida

Camille January 16, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

I miss the snowfall. Love the beauty it brings.
So grateful for God's tender mercies.

Cathy January 27, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

I love that beautiful picture and verse.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP