Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, December 30, 2010

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life; 
And I will dwell in the house 
of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23:6

 It's Thankful Thursday and my heart is twitterpated to give thanks to our King for His goodness and mercy!

I'm so thankful for our family and what God has done in their lives.  We have 4 grown children.  Three are married so far.  

This year we have added 2 more grandbabies, making a total of 5 grandbabies that rock our world with great joy!

Our oldest daughter and her husband have sold a landscape business that needed to be sold, so they could move on in what God wants them to do.  Praise God!!

Our older son, a physical therapist, received increased opportunities in his job.  His wife has kept her job as a radiation therapist.  Praise God!!

Our younger daughter and her husband have moved to a different city and are worship pastors in a large church.  Our daughter is excelling in her schooling and will graduate in June.  Praise God!!

Our youngest son asked his girlfriend to marry him...and she said yes!  They are getting married in May!  Jenna is applying at Physical Therapy school.  Caleb will finish his school in a year.  Praise God!!

It's taken alot of prayer and time and patience for this mom to see the fruit of this past year.  

I'm so thankful for what God has done in my own heart as I wait, and I pray, and I put my hope in Him.  For God is with me always and He never leaves me nor forsakes me.

I look forward to pressing in harder with God in this coming year.  I want to be closer....oh so much closer.

May you be blessed in the New Year as you draw nearer to Him.

For more Thankful hearts, visit Iris at Grace Alone.

Blessings!

5 comments:

Karen December 30, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Blessings to you and those grandbabies! What a joy.

Amy December 30, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Sounds like a wonderful and growing family.

Have a great day!

Faerylandmom December 30, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Sounds like your life is full to the brim of blessings - despite any troubles you may have had. May 2011 bring you even MORE!

My TT post is here.

Rita T. December 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

You have a lot of blessings. Have a wonderful New Year!

caz1975 January 11, 2011 at 4:12 AM  

I just found your blog and it's lovely. I love your thankful heart and look forward to visiting here again.
Carolyn :-)

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP