Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, November 10, 2010






He who loves purity of heart
and has grace on his lips,
the King will be his friend.
Proverbs 22:11

This is a picture of a Clematis that is still blooming in my garden. In the dullness and dying of the rest of the garden, she shines with all her pure beauty and glory.  My eyes are drawn to her as I look into the garden.


We, as God's children, are to shine in purity and beauty in the midst of darkness.  We are to have grace on our lips at all times.  And the King will not only be our King and our Savior, but also our Friend.


I want Him to be my Friend, don't you?


For more Word Filled Wednesday posts, visit Internet Cafe Devotions.


Blessings!

6 comments:

Wanda November 10, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Mary, I can see why your eyes would be drawn to the simplistic beauty of the clematis. Love the scripture you've pared with it. To think that God doesn't just want to lord over our lives but He longs for friendship and fellowship with us. How lucky are we?

lori November 10, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Isn't it amazing that amidst the dying life there is life still shining through...love it!

peace!
lori

Susan November 10, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Oh what a powerful verse, and so very true.

So nice to drop by again.

I pray all is well Mary♥

Peggy November 10, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Blessings Mary, I was looking from what part of the world you are to have such a beautiful flower still blooming! I can certainly understand how your eyes would be drawn to such pure, white beauty especially among the rest dull and dying. Such a perfect picture your words have painted and a well chosen verse!

May we love with purity of heart and love through grace on our lips. I am so thankful the King will be our friend! Working on perfecting my purity. Weeding out my garden.

Let us shine! AMEN!
Peace,
Peggy

Cathy November 10, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

That is so beautiful, thank you. I love it.

Amydeanne November 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

oh I love this! I don't remember this verse and it's so moving!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP