Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010



Creation and creatures applaud you, God; 
your holy people bless you.
They talk about the glories of your rule, 
they exclaim over your splendor, 
Psalm 145:10-11

I had so much fun watching the butterflies and the bees flitting around my Asters.  I sometimes find myself laughing with pure joy at how God created these little ones.  

And I figured out that I get so much joy because they are applauding the God who created them!  All creation is worshiping God.  As I quiet myself and watch and enjoy this dance of splendor, my heart is encouraged because I'm actually sitting in the midst of a worship service.  Isn't that true?

Did you know the Monarch had a polka dot belly?

For more  WFW to bless your heart, pop on over to the Internet Cafe Devotions.

Blessings!

8 comments:

Amanda October 13, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

I love this WFW! You worded it beautifully... Enjoying His creation, seeing His hand in everything the surrounds me, is one of the greatest joys I have.

Thank you for this, and happy WFW!

ps. No I didn't know the monarch has a polka-dotted belly. Now I do :D

Guiding Light October 13, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

This is beautiful! I'll have to show it to my ds14 as he's majorly into collecting / learning about butterflies right now. Blessings on this WFW!

MCH Boys Ranch, Inc. October 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing this time of worship with us.

lori October 13, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

I'm LOVING the "creation applauding God" theme this week! It must be fall!

This was beautiful and the only reason I know that monarchs have polka dots on their bellies is because of a study we did on their migration! What amazing creatures! Love those little nuggets!

peace,
lori

Peggy October 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Ohhh Mary what a wonderful shot of that polka dotted belly butterfly and your Asters! WOW! Truly "Creation and creatures applaud" Him as God... I can almost hear the wings clapping!
Beautiful done and chosen Word! The most beautiful worship... thank you for sharing this moment with Him with us! Such precious thoughts... Love & peace, Peggy

Wanda October 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Wow, the photo is stunning!

Sharon Cohen October 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

I am always in awe of your photographs and the posts that the images inspire. I had not considered the beating of butterfly wings to be the applause of God's creature. You have pulled another layer from my eyes and I am excited to walk and witness the winged creatures of this world.

I know i"m late reading this. I'm just now catching up on my reading after spending a week reviving my original blog. Please click in and follow me at http://heartensoul4u.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP