Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010





For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, 
but against principalities, 
against powers, 
against the rulers of the darkness of this age,
against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

Our wrestle is not against our spouse or our children.
Our fight is not against our neighbor or our boss.
Our offense is not against our brother or sister.

I need to remind myself who is the true enemy.  And guard my heart so that I can love those around me with His unconditional love. 

Fight the good fight of faith against the right enemy and you will gain victory for the Kingdom of God!

For more Word Filled Wednesdays visit the Internet Cafe.

Blessings!

5 comments:

Amanda September 15, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Amen! Even if I do occassionally feel like donning on a pair of those boxing gloves! lol

Happy WFW and God bless you abundantly :D

Wanda September 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Oh I do, too. It's just a part of his strategy to have us focus on the wrong person thus ruining our relationship with those we love.

Toia September 15, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Awesome!!! I love the picture!!!

Whidbey Woman September 15, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

A big AMEN to that! We need to put on the full armour of God and cast the enemy out.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP