Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010


I will bless the Lord at all times,
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1

It's Thankful Thursday!!  Yippee!!

I get so excited about Thankful Thursday because of how my own heart has changed through this little meme.  I am filled with more gratitude and desire to express it more often.

I'm so thankful for the relief of the cooler weather.  I look forward to Fall for the colors are like kisses from heaven to me!

We had 2 of our grandbabies with us a couple days last weekend.  They are such fun!! This is a picture of Grace and Sam with their Papa...my darling hubby.


For more thankful hearts, visit Iris at Grace Alone.

Blessings on your day!

4 comments:

Denise September 2, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

I love fall, looking forward to it. Your grandchildren are precious.

Nicole September 2, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

I love fall too and am really looking forward to the cooler weather.
What a great picture!!!

LAURIE September 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Praise God! It is really neat to see how God is using blogging to change hearts and you are a testimony to that! I look forward to TT every week as well, it keeps a thankful spirit in me all week as I seek to give Him thanks for everything. Happy TT!

Whidbey Woman September 2, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

I agree with your sentiments about TT. What a blessing! That is great you had some time with your grandchildren. Such a great photo.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP