Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy 4th of July!

>> Friday, July 2, 2010




Happy Birthday to this great nation of America!  

What gift can we give?  We can give a gift of mighty prayer as we lift up this nation to the throne of Almighty God.

If my people, 
which are called by my name, 
shall humble themselves, 
and pray, 
and seek my face, 
and turn from their wicked ways; 
then will I hear from heaven, 
and will forgive their sin, 
and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 714

I count it a great privilege to be able to pray for our nation.

Let's join our hearts and become a mighty spiritual force before the Throne for America. May we see His hand of grace and mercy move on our behalf.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Missie July 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

What a blessing indeed! I will make sure to send up prayers with the fireworks!

Wanda July 2, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Amen! No greater gift to give than the giving the ultimate freedom giver an invitation to invade our land with His presence.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP