Related Posts with Thumbnails

Good Morning!

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

A little "fruit" from my garden

I have 2 big pots in front of my garage.


 This is snow in summer...a ground cover that is gorgeous in bloom.

 The white flowers are campanula.  They're like little bells that tinkle in the wind.  
The blue flowers tucked in behind them are perennial geranium.

 This is the bouquet I took to church yesterday.  
Kiss Me Kate lilies, yellow Stella D'Oro daylily, Red Achillea, 
Blue Veronica, Variegated Miscanthis grass.

What good is a garden unless you share?

Give and it shall be given unto you.... Luke 6:38
I love to bless others with fruit from my garden.  
It's so rewarding to see the joy that they bring to someone's heart.

Blessings on your day as you give to others today.

2 comments:

Donna June 17, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

I love the pictures of the beautiful flowers from your garden. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Blessings to you and your family!

partialemptynester June 22, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

Your garden is so beautiful! I have enjoyed finding you through WFW...I have something special for you on my blog, please hop on over to see it :)

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP