Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, June 25, 2010


I press toward the goal for the prize 
of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 3:14
Let's keep pressing in to know Him more and more.  The more we press in to knowing Him, the more we are changed into the likeness of His glory.  Then  we will be a true reflection of Jesus to a hurting world around us. 

I believe that God has faith in us that we will reach the goals that He has for us.

God does not give up on us! 

We just need to stay close to Him and allow His Word to wash over us and cleanse us and take us deeper with Him.

It's an adventure!!  I want to jump in with both feet and not hold back!  Because I know that God has so much for me!

Are you ready for more??

Blessings on your adventure today as you press in to Him!

1 comments:

Missie June 26, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

This is so beautiful and something I needed to hear! I am going to print this out and stick it in my bible!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP