Related Posts with Thumbnails

Enjoying the day...

>> Monday, June 7, 2010


I will praise You, O LORD, among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
Psalm 108:3
I love those extra special days that God gives to us.  Those days where the next morning you let out a grateful sigh and say Thank you Lord for the sweetness of your presence.  I just love basking in the glory of His goodness.

Yesterday at our church, we celebrated a couple for their 60th wedding anniversary.  They are heroes for the covenant of marriage.  We loved on them, honored them, and prayed for them.  What a precious time.

Then I had the opportunity to share at our Great Company of Women group in the afternoon.  I am always so honored to share God's heart with the gals.  He ministered to them and encouraged them. I love seeing women being set free and encouraged and strengthened. It's one of my passions!  Wow, God is so very good!

So this morning, my heart is more than satisfied with the goodness of the Lord.  I stand amazed and in wonder of His glory.  I just wanted to praise Him among the peoples this morning.

The flowers came from my garden.  As the iris and peonies are done blooming, I had to scramble around for more flowers to take to church as a blessing.  So I gathered up some hosta leaves and campanula (the little white bells).  One gal told me that she can't wait to get to church to see what flowers I brought for that day!

Blessings on your day as you bask in His goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP