Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010



Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, 
and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14
This bouquet of lilacs was on the piano at our church on Sunday. They filled the room with an intoxicating fragrance that drew everyone to them to get a closer smell.  

As we draw closer to Jesus, our lives are a fragrance to those around us.  I want to make sure the words of my mouth and my heart attitude is in line with bringing a fragrance into a room that will reflect the intoxicating love of Jesus to those around me.

For more WFW, visit our darling host for today, Penny .

Blessings as you carry His fragrance.

11 comments:

Ginger May 5, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Beautiful pic. Reminds me of another wonderful one posted. What a beautiful fragrance to share.
Ginger and Rena

Victoria May 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

This is so beautiful! I just love it!

Denise May 5, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Such an amazing post.

Missie May 5, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Beautiful! Thanks for your WFW!

GlowinGirl May 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Mary, Mary . . Come see how much great minds think alike! I'm lovin' it!!

momgen May 5, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

This is cute one. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!

Mine is here

Carrie May 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Mary~

This is beautiful! I just love WFW and all the wonderful ladies who share His Word!! ;)

Ozjane May 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

That is our second lovely lilac photo...I planted a small tube stock one last Spring and it is growing......I grew up to the scent of lilacs and love them but somehow the one that was here when we came got rather wrecked with pruning so it came out....I have missed it.
Oh that people might miss the fragrance of God when we are away.
I keep expecting these to be wisteria and I get ready to get all cranky as I adore it but have planted about 5 here....put in a huge pergola for it to grow on and now the glory vine has taken it over as the wisteria just did not grow. I am contemplating removing the clothes line and planting wisteria........LOL.

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer May 6, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

Amen, sweet sister! This is just beautiful!

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog today.

Cathy May 6, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

So beautiful, thanks for sharing that verse. Blessings ~

Susan May 10, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Hey Mary,

This was so beautiful and soooooooooo true!!

Sorry I missed you last week.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment.

Blessings~

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP