Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord...
Psalm 33:12

For the love of God and of man and of country ~ 
thank you for the sacrifices.
 


There are so very many things to be thankful for this week, but as we enter into this Memorial Weekend, I wanted to focus on our men and women who served this great nation with courage and for the loved ones they left behind.  

Here's something that takes just a moment to send a card to say thank you.  Click on the image for saying thanks to our  troops.



God Bless America!

For more thankful hearts, pop on over to Laurie at Women Taking a Stand.

4 comments:

Up Close May 28, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

God bless! In every situation we are into... God has a reason!
:)

Karen May 28, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

I absolutely tear up each time I see that photo...and I have used the Xerox cards before...a great idea!

Missie May 30, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

This photo breaks my heart, I cannot even imagine the pain she feels.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP