Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010


Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
Psalm 107:8,9,15,21,31
It's Thankful Thursday again!  It's that precious time where hearts are bursting all over the Internet to give thanks to our wonderful Father for His goodness.  Notice the repetition of the verse in Psalm 107.  Evidently it's very important for us to give thanks.  It's a heart changer if we make the choice to be thankful in all things.

I'm sooooo thankful!! I'm heading to pick up my brother from Southeast Asia at the airport today!  My sister and I have made a tradition of this day.  We go to the big nursery and buy our plants for our pots, then we have lunch,  hit a movie, and head to the airport.  Lots of fun!

We have so much fun with my brother while he is home for a visit. There is guaranteed sweet fellowship, lots of talk of what Jesus is doing on the planet, lots of laughs together and definitely, LOTS of great coffee!

I am bursting with blessings.  God is so good!

For more thankful hearts, visit Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

Blessings on your day!

4 comments:

Godsgalnj April 22, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

God *is* Good!! =D

I hope you have a bright and beautiful day of fellowshipping! God bless you!

Michele April 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

I love love the name of your blog.

Hope your day is filled with great blessing and enjoyment with ur brother and sister.

God Bless

Michele

Denise April 22, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Enjoy the time with your dear brother.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP