Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, April 15, 2010


This is the day the LORD has made
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalm 118:24

It's Thankful Thursday! The Message Bible says "Let's celebrate and be festive!".

So what would our homes look like if we were obedient to celebrate and being festive on this day that God has made for each one of us?  What about our marriages and our relationships with our children?

What would our jobs look like if we were obedient to celebrate and being festive with our bosses and our co-workers?

What would the marketplace look like if we were obedient to celebrate and being festive?

Wowzers! My heart is exploding today because God gave me this day as a blessing to me.  It's my choice what I am going to do with it and how I am going to respond to His call on my life. He has a purpose for me today.

I'm going to be thankful no matter what comes my way.  I choose to rejoice in this day even if my workplace does not encourage me.  I will be festive even when things go awry in my home.

And I'm so thankful for God's hand of mercy in my life when I've made the wrong choice to grumble and complain. He wants to fill us to overflowing with His goodness and extravagant love.

Know that you are loved by an incredible Heavenly Father who wants to fill you with everything you need this day!

For more Thankful hearts visit our fabulous host Lynn

Blessings!


5 comments:

Laurencita April 15, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Amen! in everything we give thanks to our Lord.

Joan April 15, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Wonderful post, Mary. Give thanks in all circumstances...and this is the day the Lord has made! Let us rejoice!

Blessings,
Joan

Denise April 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Such a fantastic post.

Nana Jul April 15, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

That was a GREAT post!
Happy TT day!
Julie

Dana April 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Awesome post! Everyday truly is a special gift from God...

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP