Related Posts with Thumbnails

WFW

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Just as each day brims with your beauty,
my mouth brims with praise.
Psalm 71:8 Message Bible

We have had so much snow this winter - it melted just last week. We've had so much rain, too many cloudy days and dreariness and no sunshine for about 10 days! Let me tell you, people get cranky in the consistent clouds and cold! I have had to check my heart and mouth moment to moment.

Is my mouth overflowing in praise when there is no sunshine?

Is my heart filled with joy in the midst of the gloominess?

Are my words and my attitude a reflection of my Father's love
to those who don't know Him yet?

Am I being salt and light to those around me in the midst of my circumstances?

I must say, that God's grace and love have abounded toward me. When I start to speak words that sound like complaining, He gently reminds me to refill my mouth - to the brim and overflowing - with praise.

Our words can bring victory or joy or peace to someone's life around us. I want to be used as I fill my mouth with His praise to bring Him glory all the day.

Don't you?

For more Word Filled Wednesday posts, visit our host, Christy.

Blessings!!

6 comments:

Lauren March 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

GREAT word - please Lord, let it be true for me today!

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things March 17, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Thank you for your post. This is one thing the Lord keeps bringing to mind, so it is very good to me. Clearly I need to hear it!

Cathy March 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

That is so pretty, thank you. Blessings ~

Lois of HisFireKids.com March 18, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Love it....

I also see u like Kim Clement...I am reading His book NOW! It is a good book that is like his autobiography but more than that. It goes beyond his life to help explain the prophetic anointing....

It was nice meeting you!

Lois of HisFireKids.com March 18, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Oh and the header to your blog is so eye catching and the arms up really SPEAK to me=)

nite

daylily777 March 18, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

Amen, wonderful pic & verse ! I need this reminder .
Blessings,
~Myrna

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP