Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010


And being found in appearance as a man, 
He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, 
even the death of the cross.  Phil 2:8

Thank you Jesus for suffering in my place on the cross to set me free from my own sinful self.

I'm so thankful that we are celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

How precious is the blood that was spilled for me!

As a side note....I am so thankful for my new look on my blog. It's a belated birthday present to me. We're still finishing up a few things....Amy decided to have a baby....so we'll finish when things settle down for her.

The new clean look is actually a reflection of what God is doing in my life....I'll share more later.

For more thankful hearts, visit Lynn.

Blessings as you celebrate Easter week!


6 comments:

Denise March 31, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Beautiful thankful post.

Dana April 1, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

Great post. I love the new blog look and can't wait to read what is behind it :) Have a great Easter weekend.

Starter Wife April 1, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Lovely post! Your new look is awesome, so clean and fresh.

sharon

lori April 1, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Mary,
LOVE the look! Amy is one of a kind!! Did you hear she had the baby last night....YAY! What a GIFT from God..

Thank you for the sweet words on my graphics...you know I began doing it for fun, but it's turned into a wonderful way for me to truly FOCUS on a verse at a time..I have to think and ponder...it's a real blessing how God has revealed it...

I use photoshop which has a learning curve, and can be pricey...BUT you can download Paint.net for FREE and dabble. It will do MANY of the things photoshop does...it's a WONDERFUL way to start AND it's free!!

Have a wonderful Easter!!

peace and blessings!
lori

Laurie April 1, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Thank you for the scripture and Chirst-honoring words - how precious was His blood spilled for us all, indeed!
Blessings,
Laurie

Shelby April 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Love the post, love the look and when I saw the title of your blog, it felt like a little gift from God. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP