Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shout your praises to God, everybody!
Let loose and sing! Strike up the band!
Psalm 98:4 Message Bible

I'm so thankful that Spring is actually on it's way! The mountains of snow are melting and we are beginning to see blades of grass! It's all too exciting!

I love Spring as it brings new beginnings and hope after a long sleepy winter. And we have had a very long winter. I love the smell of Spring bursting forth a fragrance of life. Doesn't it just revive you?

I'm so thankful I had 2 of my grandbabies here yesterday for lunch and play. It's so much fun to see them grow and learn and give this Nana lots and lots of kisses and hugs!

I'm so thankful that I'm getting a bloggy redo. It will be coming soon. I'm on tiptoes!

For more thankful hearts, visit our host Laura.

Have an amazingly lovely day!

5 comments:

Dana March 11, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

I am thankful for Spring coming...although I would enjoy a day or so of snow just once :)

Can't wait to see your bloggy redo!

Denise March 11, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

May God continue to bless you.

Debbie March 11, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Oh yes, the best days are those spent with those grandbabies. Glad you got to enjoy yours. Blessings to you, Debbie

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things March 11, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

I am not a grandmother yet, but I can already tell that I am going to love it! Ah, someday. :)

Karen March 11, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

The arrival of Spring definitely puts a spring in my step! :)

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP