Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart,
I'm writing the book on your wonders.
I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy;
I'm singing your song, High God.
Psalm 9:1-2 The Message
I love Thankful Thursday!! My heart has been changed and filled to overflowing as I have learned to be so very grateful for the little things that God does every moment of the day.

I'm so thankful that even though we have SNOW SNOW SNOW and I wonder how long it will take to melt, God is gave us a sunny day yesterday. It was like a smile from heaven.

My hubby bought some new flip flops a week ago. And we're wondering when he will get to wear them! :)

I'm so thankful for our church conference last weekend that was awesome. My heart was challenged and encouraged by the speakers. We were so very blessed!

I'm so thankful for God's tremendous gift of grandchildren. My daughter brought her three children out for the weekend and stayed at the other grandma's house. We had our oldest granddaughter with us on Saturday for lunch and for the afternoon. Lots of giggles and hugs and sloppy kisses! When I took her back at suppertime, my 2 yr old grandson ran to me jumping up and down and shouted "Nana's here! Nana's here!" Let me tell you...there's nothing like it! I was hugely overwhelmed with God's goodness and little Sammy's love. WOW!

I'm so thankful for God teaching me to be more bold in loving people. Because if we put our hearts out there, and they are stomped on or crushed, God is more than able to bring healing. Our job as believers is loving people. God will take care of the rest.

For more thankful heart, visit Iris.

Blessings to you all!!

9 comments:

Dana February 25, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Beautiful list! I wish we could get snow :) We have a cold front w/ cool weather the next few days - had to put the flip flops away but only for a short time :)

Pam Ponder February 25, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

You have so much to be thankful for, thanks for sharing and stopping by my little peace of the bloggy world, I hope to share many more Thankful Thursdays nice to meet you.
God Bless

Godsgalnj February 25, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

I love the verse from Psalm 9! =)

Amen to the last part especially - some people make it hard for the rest of us to love them, but God will fill our hearts with His love. And when we love them with that love in our hearts, He surely will take care of the rest =D

May He continue to bless you abundantly!

Debbie February 25, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

I am soo with you on this. Grandkids are just the best. Their innocent open acts of love are soo sweet and just do such wonders for lifting your spirits. I LOVE hearing..."Grandma's here...Grandma's here.....SIGH...Have a wonderful day.

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things February 25, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

I hear a heart that is overflowing! It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and letting it overflow on us.

More Than Conquerors February 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Wow, this is such a sweet and encouraging thankful list, Mary! It warmed my heart to read of God's blessings upon you and your thankful heart.

I love Thankful Thursday too and the Lord has been changing my heart ever since I participated in it, as He teaches me to be more and more thankful for His great and unfailing love, and every mercy. Glad you have had such precious and wonderful time with your loved ones. Thanks for the reminder our jobs is loving people and God will take care of the rest! Praise Him!

Really appreciate your kind visit and encouragements. May God continue to bless you with His love and make you a blessing to many! Take care.s

With hugs and prayers,
Nancie

More Than Conquerors February 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pia February 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

God is more than able to bring healing. --- AMEN!!!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP