Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing;

in everything give thanks;

for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I am so thankful that in the busyness of life that God has sustained me by His grace. As you can see by my lack of life on my blog, I've been running hard with an ache in my heart to get back here.

I'm so thankful that God is so very faithful to His word that He never leaves us nor forsakes us.

I have realized even more the past few months how valuable and precious Thankful Thursday is to me. God has used this little meme to turn my heart to be truly grateful for all things. And I have learned to give thanks in everything...no matter how big or small or what kind of circumstance. It's been rich for me.

I'm so thankful that I have a new little grandson, William, that was born safely on Jan 20. He and his mom are doing great. What a precious gift of life. He's our 4 grandchild. What a precious gift from the Father!


For more thankful hearts, visit Iris at Grace Alone.

Blessings!!

9 comments:

Joan February 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Mary:

I too am thankful for the Thankful Thursday meme. I've only been participating for a few weeks, but reading one anothers posts of thanksgiving is encouraging.

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson - a true blessing!

Joan

Pia February 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

he's so adorable. now that's a real blessing. congratulations, mary, for your new grandson.

jo.attalife February 3, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

What a precious little boy! As we share a little of our lives here, we learn to appreciate more God's wonderful family all over the world. Yes, I'm also thankful for this meme.
I'd like to share my blessing with you, too.

Sharon February 4, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Congratulations Mary! He is so adorable..! May he always be a blessing to all his family.

sharon

Devildogwife February 4, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson! What a wonderful little blessing.

Denise February 4, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

May God bless dear William.

godsown February 4, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

So sweet baby William!
Congrats on the birth of your grandson

Blessings
Bernice

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin February 4, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

It must be amazing to have grandchildren! God is so good to give these loving gifts!

eph2810 February 4, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Oh, Mary - it is so wonderful to 'see' your shining face on Thankful Thursday. You are right - there are so many things to be thankful for. It helps to write them out sometimes.

Your little grandson is so precious - congratulations. I glad that both mom and baby are doing well.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Love & peace,
Iris

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP