Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

In His Presence....that's where we are filled with all the fullness of great joy.

The fullness of His joy....that's what I want. Not just a sprinkling of His joy. I don't want just a teaspoon of His joy. I want the FULLNESS, the whole kit and kaboodle, of His awesome joy to fill my heart and my very being.

Nehemiah 8:10 "...the joy of the Lord is my strength." We find our strength in Him. We are filled with fullness of joy as we spend time with God in His presence.

I refuse to trudge through life beaten down and worn out. Sometimes I can slip into that place of hurt, or discouragement or weakness. It's because I get my focus on what's before me...the busyness, the schedule, the "stuff" of life.

But then the Holy Spirit so gently reminds me that I can be filled with new fresh joy if I would just stop and spend time in His lap as His little princess...loving on Him. And He's so faithful to fill me up once again with His joy so that I can dance before Him!


Isn't His love amazing??

Blessings to you today!

2 comments:

Denise February 20, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Yes, His love is definitely amazing.

jo.attalife February 24, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

Blessings to you, too, Mary. Joy comes difficult to me. It's not God who's lacking, I think it's my brain that's too full with the worries of this world, leaving little room for His joy to come in. Thanks for the reminder.
You deserve an award for being beautiful.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP