Related Posts with Thumbnails

>> Thursday, October 1, 2009


It is good to give thanks unto the Lord
and to sing praises to Your Name, O Most High.
Psalm 92:1


I'm so thankful for the goodness of God in my life!!

I met my daughter in a town 30 minutes from here yesterday. She was running behind, so I put my cruise on at 55 mph. I slowed down my life for a moment and gazed at the beautiful picture that God had painted just for me. It was a precious time to breathe and drink in the beauty of fall. Should have had my camera!

I'm so thankful that when I met my daughter, I stood by the side door of their van and loved up on my little grandson in his car seat. Lots of kisses and tickles. Wow! It was awesome!!

I'm so thankful that my sister and I spent the day together on Monday. Our brother was flying in from Southeast Asia. We make it a tradition to go in for shopping, lunch and a matinee movie before we go to the airport. What a great day. We stopped by my son and his wife's house and we got to love up their little guy who is 9 months old. This Nana is filled with smiles and giggles from her grandsons!

I'm so thankful that God has taught me so much about the importance of having a heart of gratitude and He's used Thankful Thursday to help me put it into practice!

What are you thankful for??

For more thankful hearts, head over to Lynn.

Blessings on your day!

6 comments:

Jen October 1, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

What a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing :)

More Than Conquerors October 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Hi Mary,

It's so good to see you at Thankful Thursday today. I have missed you so :)

So wonderful that you have had such blessed time with your family. Family is a precious gift from God.

Take care and God bless you!
Nancie

Denise October 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Thanks for sharing your sweet blessings.

Debbie October 1, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

These sound like wonderful blessings to me! My heart rejoices with yours. Thanks for sharing..Blessings, Debbie

Laurencita October 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Nice post. Thanks for dropping by.

Laurencita October 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Nice post. Thanks for dropping by.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP