Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009


Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage!
Don't be timid; don't get discouraged.
God, your God, is with you every step you take."
Joshua 1:9 ~ The Message

It's Thankful Thursday.....what a blessed day to give thanks!!

I'm so thankful for the courage that God gave me through my daddy's last week on earth. God carried me and gave me His strength. It was a very precious time for us.

I'm so thankful that God has given my mom courage to go on and finish her course with great joy! God is so faithful!

I'm so thankful that in the midst of life and family and ministry, God gives us courage to walk in obedience and not worry about what others think. The important thing is to be obedient. Amen?

I'm so thankful for bloggy friends. You are always such an encouragement!

For more thankful hearts, visit Laurie who is so graciously hosting Thankful Thursday.

Blessings to you!!

7 comments:

LAURIE April 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Mary,
What a beautiful post on courage. Glad to see that Gods courage and strength is sustaining you thru your daily walk. Happy TT, Laurie

Denise April 30, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Praise God for walking close to your family sweetie.

Laurie Ann April 30, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

What a precious post. It's always just holy when God is so near, isn't it? Happy Thankful Thursday!

Grammy April 30, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Your faith is awesome. Thank you for your prayers too.

Toknowhim April 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Wow, what what a list...beautiful. Thank you for stopping by my place today :)

Pia May 3, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

(((HUGS))) God is good. praising God along with you for His goodness.

Rita T. May 7, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Thanks for reminding me of the importance of honoring my parents. Great thoughts.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP