Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009


But thanks be to God,
who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corin. 15:57

I'm so thankful for the amazing celebration of life service for my daddy on Monday. God has covered our family in grace and victory. I will write a few posts on how God carried us during the last 2 weeks of daddy's life. All praise and glory to Jesus!

I'm so thankful for this week leading up to the great Resurrection celebration. We have a new perspective with daddy at the feet of Jesus. Wow!

I'm so thankful for the outpouring of love that comes during time of crisis. It reminds me to be more mindful of others in those types of situations.

I'm so thankful for the hope that we have because of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ!

I'm so thankful that we can celebrate life in Jesus!

Blessed Easter to you all.

For more thankful hearts, visit Laurie.

5 comments:

LAURIE April 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

We have much to be rejoicing about this Resurrection week! Thank you for sharing with us on TT! -Laurie

Laurie Ann April 9, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

May God be with you and surround you with His comfort. Happy Thankful Thursday and Happy Easter. Maranatha! Laurie Ann

Denise April 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I love you, and your family is very much in my prayers.

MiLeT April 9, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

be blessed. thanks for visiting my tt @ lupusurvivor.com. happy easter.

shopannies April 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

is it not wonderful that we can sit at his feet

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP