Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Through whom also we have access by faith
into this grace in which we stand,
and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2


It's Thankful Thursday and my heart rejoices in the hope that I have in my relationship with God through Jesus Christ!

I'm so thankful for Hope in eternity. My daddy is getting ready to meet Jesus. He's a Patriarch of Faith in our family. God has given us a gift of time with him this past week. We are able to kiss him and tell him we love him. We tell him that he's been the best dad and grandpa. We thank him for telling us about Jesus and having a hungering for more of the Kingdom of God.

I'm so thankful for this precious gift of time with my dad. I was able to spend some time alone with him yesterday. I read my favorite scriptures to him, and loved on him and thanked him and prayed for him. I sat there holding his hand, worshipping Jesus and releasing the angels to dance in the room and minister to him.

I'm so thankful for my daughter and son-in-love and 2 of my grandbabies that came and cleaned my house and made supper for us. What a gift that they gave to us.

I'm so thankful that we don't go through something like this alone. The death of the righteous is very precious to God. God has His hand on each one of us and is giving us these precious gifts each day.

I'm so thankful that we will have an amazing reunion with my daddy again in eternity.

I'm so thankful for the confidence and hope in knowing where I am going to spend eternity. If you are not confident in knowing where you will spend eternity, press the "ready" button on the left side bar.

For more thankful hearts, visit Laurie who is hosting TT this month.

Blessings!!

6 comments:

javamamma April 2, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Beautiful post, friend. Praying for your family as you walk through these next days and weeks. Love you!

LAURIE April 2, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

What a beautiful piece of your heart today on Thankful Thursday as you offer up praise and thanksgiving even in the midst of your heartache. Your father sounds like an awesome Christ-like man who has already laid a legacy for each of you in your family. I have paused right now to ask God to give you peace and a sweet presence today. -blessings, Laurie

Saleslady371 April 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Hi, Mary:
Your heart must be breaking but you sure can't tell it by your beautiful and positive attitude. I can see that hope in you. Blessings!

FromThe Creek April 2, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Beautiful! Praying for your family as well!

Jerralea April 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Thank you for sharing this post with us. What a blessing to be with your father as he passes and tell him all that is on your heart. I pray for you and your family as you walk this valley.

Denise April 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

I love you, and you are being lifted up in my prayers.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP