Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Yesterday as we had lunch on the deck, we watched the buds of our crab trees swell in the welcome heat of the day. This morning, they are in full bloom. The fragrance fills the yard. The birds are singing their praises. The sun is shining, the sky is clear and the breeze is beautiful.

What more could we ask for? It's a kiss from heaven. One of those days you want to put in a bottle and save it for later. But since we can't do that, we'll bask in the glory of this precious moment.

As my mouth is filled to overflowing with praise to my Father, for who He is in all His majesty and honor and glory, I breathe in His beauty and His love for me.

I am overwhelmed by His presence.

And He is loving the fragrance of praise that rises before Him.

Blessings to you as you declare His splendor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP