Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17


I'm so thankful for the freedom that we have because of our relationship with Jesus. He has set me free from the law of sin and death. He has set me free from the fear of man and pleasing people. That is such a bondage to many. But the more time we spend with Jesus, the more we fall in love with Him. The more we fall in love with Him, the more we want to please Him and not others.

I'm so thankful that Spring is soon here. It's been teasing us a bit, but I'll take the teasing. My hubby and I ate lunch on the deck a couple times this week. Absolutely wonderful!

I'm so thankful for God's grace that flows in our busy schedules of life and ministry.

I'm so thankful for our women's ministry this coming weekend. God is stretching the tent pegs and we are taking back what the enemy has stolen. God is ministering to women with His everlasting love and letting them know how valuable and precious they are to Him. You can check out Great Company of Women here.

For more thankful hearts, visit Lynn.

Have a hugely blessed day!!

2 comments:

MiLeT March 19, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

amen to that. be blessed!

thanks for visiting my TT @ lupusurvivor.com!

L Harris March 24, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Thanks for coming by my blog last week.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP