Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009


As Iris, who normally hosts Thankful Thursday, is taking a sabbatical from blogging, I want to say thank you to her.

We give thanks to God always for you all,
making mention of you in our prayers;
Remembering without ceasing your work of faith,
and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the sight of God and our Father;
I Thess. 1:2-3

My life has literally been changed because of my connection with Iris and Thankful Thursdays. I have grown as I have focused my heart and my mind on gratefulness to my heavenly Father. God has opened my eyes to those little things that He brings across the path of my life that I used to take for granted.

So Iris, I'm so very thankful for you and the influence that you have had upon me and hundreds of other bloggers.

I pray that God would bring clear direction to you and refreshment and renewal as you seek His face for the next step. And that He would fill you with all the fullness of His precious love and wisdom and understanding.

And as for being thankful for other things, I'm thankful that I celebrated my birthday this week and it was a precious time of friends and family loving on me. I am so blessed!

For more thankful hearts, visit Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

Blessings!!

10 comments:

Lynn March 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Hi Mary... Happy Birthday. I pray the Lord richly blesses you over this next year... I know He will.

And.. I echo every word about Iris. Big Hugs and have a wonderful TT.

Denise March 4, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Amen, I totally agree with you about dear Iris. Happy Birthday sweetie.

Pia March 4, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

happy birthday to you. may God shower His blessings to you always.

Angela March 5, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

I too am so thankful for Thankful Thursday..it does our heart good!!

May God be gracious to you on this birthday and bless you and make His face shine upon you this day and always..amen amen amen

Toknowhim March 5, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

A good thankful list today... Thanks for stopping by my bloggy today too :) Kim

MiLeT March 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

i too am blessed having TT on my blog.

thanks for visiting and happy birthday.

Laurie Ann March 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Happy Birthday! And what a beautiful tribute to Iris. She's a gem, isn't she?

Rocks March 5, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Hi Mary! Thank you so much for the wonderful coment yu left on my thankful post :) and belated birthday greetings! I can feel you are so blessed because you are a blessing to us :)

It Feels Like Chaos March 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Happy Birthday and you are right, Thankful Thursday is a huge blessing! I am new to it, but love the idea of focusing on blessings! Thanks for blessing me with your comment on my blog about your grown children talking about their antics as kids. It is fun to hear from the perspective of someone with grown-up kids!

Rita T. March 5, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Nice post. Thankfulness changes our perspectives on a lot of things. Thanks for sharing and have a good rest of the week!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP