Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Come, let's shout praises to God, raise the roof for the Rock who saved us! Let's march into his presence singing praises, lifting the rafters with our hymns! Psalm 95:1-2


I'm so thankful for the faithfulness of God! I am SHOUTING praises to the Rock of my salvation! So very grateful! So very grateful!

I'm so thankful for the women's meeting at church last Sunday. I was the speaker and God gave me His words from His heart to minister to the gals. So many were set free of junk that's holding them back from soaring like an eagle. It was awesome! All glory to Him!!
I'm so thankful that God has all the wisdom we need to do what we are called to do in this life. We do not have to stress out and moan and groan. But put our complete trust in Him to carry us. I'm so thankful that Spring is around the corner. I keep trying to keep it here, but the weather doesn't cooperate. We had a robin in our yard today. A sure sign of Spring. I get so excited for new life in the Spring.
For more thankful hearts, visit Iris. Blessings to you!

12 comments:

Lynn February 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Oh Mary,

I bet you were wonderful... Praise the Lord. Have a fantastice TT. Love you.

Melanie February 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Amen, Mary! I'm joining you in shouting praises!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Pia February 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

praising God with you. =)

Denise February 26, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

Praise God for blessing you dear one.

The Yothers February 26, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

What a blessing! I can tell that you are a worshiper. I can almost hear you singing praises to the Lord. Keep on keeping on!

Tess (life is beautiful)

Laurie Ann February 26, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

I just loved reading your post! It oozes praise and gratitude to our Savior for His great glory. Quite contagious! Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

saleslady371 February 26, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Hi, Mary:
I was curious about your post - you and I have the same first name. I rejoice with you that the ladies responded so well to your message. What a reward for serving Him! Have a great day.

Jennifer February 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Sweet list of thankfuls today! I am longing for springtime too, my friend!

Happy TT!

Bonnie February 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

What a great praise! Thank you for sharing it with us. What an awesome, amazing God we serve! Blessings.

MiLeT February 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

praise god!@

thanks for visiting my TT

bp February 26, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

I'm excited about spring too! I enjoyed your post and the love for Jesus you showed through it!

Mrs. Cuddles February 26, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart and blessing my blog with your visit.

~Mrs.Cuddles

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP