Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009


And live a life of love,
just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us
as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2


I'm so very thankful for the precious love of God toward me.

I'm so thankful that if we are encouraged to live a life of love then it must mean that we are capable of loving others and allowing His love to flow through us. I like the saying....be kind to one another for everyone has their own battle. Showing love to others can break down all kinds of barriers that hold them back from loving God completely.

I'm so thankful for God's love and mercy that has carried us these past few weeks. We had a huge conference at our church last weekend with very special pastor friends from Nashville and also St. Louis that brought a fresh word from the heart of the Father for us. It took a lot of preparation and planning and running here and there....with no time for being here with you all.

I'm so thankful for fresh breath from Heaven on our lives. God is so faithful to cover us in His strength.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings!!

4 comments:

Laurie Ann February 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Precious post. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Serendipity February 12, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

A lovely thankful post! I too am thankful for the special speaker at our church last Sunday and felt so ministered by the words of God. Remain blessed!

LAURIE February 12, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

"I'm so thankful for fresh breath from Heaven on our lives"

That is great! I need His fresh breath daily! Happy TT!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP