Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

The Word of God is becoming more and more valuable to me...for which I am very thankful. I asked God to increase my love for His Word. And of course He's so faithful. He put me in a situation for 2 years that taught me the life that is in His Word.

I have learned that if we are not in the Word with our devotions or study time, or meditating on His Word , then we will be powerless in our lives. In these times ahead, we cannot afford to live life without His plans and purposes and His mighty power in our lives. In all our own efforts and strength, we are like a fish flopping on the beach gasping for air. Now that's a picture for you!

We're familiar with the famous saying "What would Jesus do?". If we don't know what Jesus did on the earth, how are we going to know what to do in our lives also? Good point?

If the Word of God is not priority in our lives, ask God to give you a fresh passion for His precious Word. He wants to take us deeper in Him.

Blessings as you hunger and thirst for more of Him.

1 comments:

Susan March 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Great word Mary!!

How are you doing these days?

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP