Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009


And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts.
For as members of one body you are called to live in peace.
And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15


I'm so very thankful for the peace of God in my life...even in the midst of chaos. And as the verse above says....we must LET His peace rule our hearts...and always be thankful. Having a thankful heart in the midst of storms and chaos will help us to keep the peace of God ruling in our hearts. I'm thankful that God is in control!

I'm so very thankful that God is bringing closure to the chaos. Seems like everything hit all at the same time. And God continued to whisper to my heart, "Be at peace, I am here." So after falling on my face in repentance for my hysterical whining...(I know you would never whine like that!) God has shown me His hand on my life and that He can handle it. Isn't that amazing!

I'm so very thankful that my mom's health is doing better and she's recuperating in the nursing home for a time. And also that my dad is happy in the nursing home and I'm hoping it will be a more permanent situation for him.

We're celebrating our family Christmas this weekend! Since our grandbaby was due on Christmas Day, we set our celebration for later. We will all be together and enjoying our THREE grandchildren and our whole family. What a precious gift.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings!!

7 comments:

javamamma January 8, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the babies!

lambofHisflock January 8, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Lifting you in prayer and praising the God who was with you through it all.

Beth in NC January 8, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

What a great Christmas present! Happy TT. We are so blessed!

Love,
Beth

Denise January 8, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Praying for your family.

UKZoe January 8, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

yesh, of course not, whine, me? No, never. ermmm, well . . . . maybe . . . just a little bit . . . heeheee

Laurie Ann January 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Merry (late) Christmas! I'm so glad you're getting so celebrate! I really enjoyed your post. Hysterical whining, bwahahaha! That cracked me up because I experienced it the day I lost my verse. (My Dad had some pretty intense issues with his heart and let me just say I've been there!) I'm glad you're doing better. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Hannah Randell January 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

So good. Thanks for your thoughts! They uplift me! Love.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP