Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men! Psalm 107:21
I'm so thankful for God's goodness! And I want to praise Him with my lips all day long!

I'm so thankful that our daughter Hannah and her husband Jeff are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary - in HAWAII! And not only that...Hannah is also celebrating her 30th birthday in Hawaii - Thursday the 11th!!

I'm so thankful that we have our grandchildren here while their mommy and daddy are in Hawaii! Grace is 4 1/2 and Sam is 1 1/2 - they are amazing and both of them are very busy. We are having a blast! But we are definitely pooped at the end of the day!

I'm so thankful that God's goodness covers me in my weakness. He's so patient with me. He corrects me so gently and draws me closer to Him. That's what I want... I want to cling tighter and be closer to Him than the day before. How about you?

I'm so thankful for Iris. She is so faithful in hosting Thankful Thursday.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings!

7 comments:

Denise December 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son in-law. Enjoy the time with your precious grandchildren.

Lynn December 10, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Hi Mary,

time with those grandbabies... neat. Happy TT. Always love to stop in here for thankful thursday. Hugs

Serendipity December 10, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Happy Anniversary to your daughter! Hawaii sounds really dreamy! It must be really fun to have your grandchildren with you there. Have a blessed time with them!

Familia Khuletz December 11, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

Wow.. happy anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law!

My Thankful Thursday entry is posted here. Please drop by if you have the time.

Laurie Ann December 11, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Great blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Darlene December 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Happy Birthday to your daughter...Happy Anniversay to your daughter and son-in-love. 10 years is something to celebrate in this crazy world in which we live.
Hawaii is one of the places I would love to visit. Glad they are getting to go and celebrate such wonderful occasions!
Have a fabulous day!!!!
Darlene

Susan December 11, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Hey Mary,

I've been missing you! So glad you posted today.

How exciting about your daughter, anniversary and birthday, WOW.

And you get to have the kids! I know you're busy, but loving it.

Blessings to you♥

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP