Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008


But those who want
the best for me,
Let them have the last word—a glad shout!—
and say, over and over and over,
"God is great—everything works
together for good for his servant."
I'll tell the world how great and good you are,
I'll shout Hallelujah all day, every day.
Psalm 35:27-28

I'm so thankful for what God does in my life. For strength and encouragement - for the joy and peace that He floods over me - and for the gentle correction and washing of my heart.

I'm so thankful for our Great Company of Women group that is breaking down denominational barriers in this area. We had a wonderful time of Sunday where hearts were softened and ministered to by our loving heavenly daddy. It was a precious time in His presence.

I'm so thankful that my new counter tops are in place! The sink is now in and working! And the tile comes today. I'll post pictures when it's all done. Yippee!!!!

I'm so thankful that I get to see my grand babies today! Another yippee!!

I'm so thankful for people rising up and making Godly movies. I just heard about another movie coming out in theaters on January 9. Check out the trailer for "Not Easily Broken" here. Looks like another good one for the Kingdom.

I'm so thankful that my darling hubby Mike and I will celebrate our anniversary the day before Thanksgiving. 31 years! All our kids will be home. What a celebration!

I'm so thankful that my parents are celebrating their 67th anniversary on Thanksgiving Day. They were actually married on Thanksgiving Day. They are heroes for the covenant of marriage and they have passed on a legacy of faith to me and my family - and for many generations to come.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings on your day!

13 comments:

Denise November 20, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

That looks like a great movie, thanks for sharing. Be blessed.

Tracey November 20, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Happy Thankful Thursday!
Blessings....

Jill November 20, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Mary,

Happy Anniversary to you and Mike!!

Happy Anniversary to your parents!!

Enjoy your time together as a family celebrating the blessings of our Lord!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

javamamma November 20, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

You guys are a wonderful example of a Godly marriage. We appreciate that! Have an awesome Thanksgiving/Anniversary week!

Heather November 20, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

What an inspiration you are - 31 years and your parents marriage of 67 years - what a blessing!

Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving!

Laurie Ann November 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Awesome list of blessings! I enjoyed your post...Happy Thankful Thursday.

~*Lisa*~ November 20, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Wonderful things to be thankful for. So excited about yet another Godly movie! Happy Thankful Thursdays! Blessings!

Bonnie November 20, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

What fun! To have your anniversary one day before your parents. What a great idea! Happy Anniversary to all of you. Have a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving and thank you for sharing your TT post! Blessings.

saleslady371 November 20, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

It's wonderful when the kids come home for the holidays. Have a great celebration!
Blessings,
Mary

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama November 20, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Have a great anniversary! My grandparents are celebrating their 50th anniversary tomorrow and they are a great role model to my hubby and I. Happy TT!

Cheryl November 20, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

You have a great thankful list. Lots to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing. Happy Thankful Thursday~

Sherrylinn November 20, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Happy Anniversary to you and your parents!

Michele Williams November 21, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

The movie looks great. Happy Anniversay. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP