Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine. Isaiah 43:1b

I'm so thankful that I am redeemed! Hallelujah! I'm redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus. He paid the price for me. He took all my guilt and shame away from me. I am washed and I am FREE! I BELONG to Him! Thank you Jesus!

I'm so thankful that my hubby celebrated his birthday on Wed. What a joy to celebrate a birthday with my very best friend! I love you with all my heart Mike, and I'm so glad I'm married to you! I am a very blessed woman!

I'm so thankful that my daughter and her hubby are painting my den/kitchen area. AND I'm very thankful that we're getting new kitchen countertops next week. I'll post pics when it's done! All I can say is YIPPEE!!

I'm so thankful for the movie, Fireproof. Have you seen it yet?? I saw it in the big city about a month ago. And this week it's closer to home. If you haven't seen it, take someone with you. It's a great encouragement for marriage and has a clear Gospel message. I highly recommend it!

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris at Grace Alone...

Blessings!!

11 comments:

Familia Khuletz November 12, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Oh wow.. that is so great! I am happy about your post, too!

My entry is here. Hope you can stop by, too! Thanks!

Serendipity November 12, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Happy TT! I've not watched the movie yet. But it sounds like a great movie.

Denise November 12, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

I hope your hubby enjoyed his birthday. I love the movie fireproof.

Jennifer November 12, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Happy TT! We are truly blessed in Him!!!

Fireproof is an awesome, inspiring movie...a must see.

Happy TT!

LAURIE November 12, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Wow. What a nice TT post. We did see the movie Fireproof - it was good. Happy TT! -Blessings, Laurie

Mary November 12, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

This is a great thankful post. Thank you for sharing. Your house is going to look wonderful for the holidays.

Blessings,
Mary

Grammy November 13, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Happy birthday to your hubby.
This is a wonderful post.
Thank you.

Laurie Ann November 13, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Great list of things to be thankful for. Happy belated birthday to your hubby. Steve and I saw Fireproof Monday night. It was awesome! Although our marriage is not in trouble, we want to do the love dare that Caleb (Kirk Cameron) did in the movie.

twinklemom November 13, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Very mindful TT; Loved it so much and you have a beautiful blog! Thank you for stopping by mine.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart November 13, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

I just LOVE thankful thursday posts. They always bless my heart.

I too loved Fireproof!!!

Lynn November 13, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Mary,

I'm so thankful that I am redeemed! Hallelujah! I'm redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus.

Amen... Amen... Awesome post. Amen

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP