Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust. Psalm 91:2

I'm so very thankful for Thankful Thursday. It has helped me to pay more attention to guarding my heart and being thankful. With the elections and all the political chaos, it caused my heart to grind a bit...whatever that means. :)

I'm so very thankful that God is my refuge and my fortress and I WILL put my trust in Him and my heart is filled with peace.

I'm so very thankful that the elections are over and God is in control! It's our responsibility to pray for our leaders and trust God to move the hearts.

I'm so thankful that we had our grandchildren here for a couple days last weekend. Of course we had a blast! Our dog, Asia, was worn out when they went home. She always has fun with the kids too. Lots of chasing and giggling going on!

I'm so thankful that my daughter Hannah is such a great mom. She's also has started her own little blog. Pop over and say hi to her here.

I'm so thankful that the weather on Monday was so beautiful that Mike and I were able to tackle the yard. Lots of fall clean up was accomplished. Good thing, cause it's getting colder.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris at Grace Alone...

Sitting at His feet....

8 comments:

Serendipity November 5, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Happy TT! A lovely thankful post! Thanks for sharing. Remain blessed!

LAURIE November 5, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

A great list of thanks! May you continue to live in Gods peace. Happy TT! -Laurie

Lynn November 5, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Hi Mary,

I am glad the mess is all over too. Have a wonderful TT.

BJ November 6, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

Something as precious as grandchildren is a reason indeed to be thankful.

Laurie Ann November 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Precious blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Denise November 6, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

I, too, am thankful for my refuge - the Strongtower that I run to for safety! Thank you for sharing today.

Bogie November 6, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

God is truly in control. God Bless!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP