Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, November 21, 2008

O God, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee:
my soul thirsteth for Thee, my flesh longeth for Thee
in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
To see Thy power and Thy glory, so as I have seen Thee in the sanctuary.
Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life,
my lips shall praise Thee. Psalm 63:1-3

In the Message Bible ~ Psalm 63:1-4 ~

God—you're my God! I can't get enough of you!
I've worked up such hunger and thirst for God,
traveling across dry and weary deserts.

So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
drinking in your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
My arms wave like banners of praise to you.

I love the Message Bible ~ it gives the Word to me as a visual. I see my own heart crying out.... "God you're my God....I can't get enough of You!!"

Open my eyes, Lord, that I may see all that You have for me. In the midst of the busyness of the day, let me see Your Glory all around me. Don't let me be in such a hurry, that I miss Your whisper to encourage someone with Your lovingkindness.

Blessings on your day as you open your eyes to see His Glory!

2 comments:

Melanie November 21, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Oh, wow.. I LOVE how that scripture is written in The Message Bible. So beautiful!

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP