Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's because of love, the amazing love, that Jesus died on that cross so many years ago. He was loving me when He took the stripes on His back. He was loving me when they nailed His hands. He was loving me when He cried out to the Father...."My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?" (Matthew 27)

Lord, lead me back to the cross, where Your love poured out for me. I lay my life down at the cross. I lay down my own thoughts and desires at the cross. And I surrender totally to You. I give You my all, everything I have and everything I am. I give it all to You. For You can do far more with me when I surrender completely to You. I love you Jesus. And I love all You did for me.

Sitting at His feet....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP