Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5


I'm so thankful that we can trust in the Lord with our whole heart. I myself cannot live this life here on earth in my own understanding. I need God's wisdom every day.

I'm so thankful to be back online. Being without my computer for over 2 weeks was a challenge and made me put things in perspective. Priorities and values etc.

I'm so thankful that we can trust God with the election. 2 Chronicles 20 says that we are not to fear or be dismayed because the battle is the Lord's. So hang onto the trust and peace of God.

I'm so thankful that we can TRUST in the Lord as we humble ourselves and pray and seek His face. We can trust God to bring healing to our land.

I'm so thankful for the weather that is beautiful right now. I love the fall season. But it's kind of like the calm before the storm. I'm not ready for winter at all!

I'm so thankful that at our newly formed women's group, women from other churches are coming. I love that. God is breaking down the walls of the denominations and we're just being women encouraging one another.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings!

20 comments:

Cheryl October 29, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

I love that verse!! Great post. Happy Thankful Thursday~~

Denise October 29, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Welcome back sweetie, enjoyed your thankful list.

javamamma October 29, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Welcome back, friend! I missed you.

Jennifer October 29, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

I love that verse too! I would never make it through this life without Him. God is good!

Happy TT!!

Lynn October 29, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Mary... Missed you glad to stop in here today.

We can trust God to bring healing to our land....Amen, girl, Amen.

Pia October 29, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

welcome back, mary. happy TT. God bless you. ♥

Grammy October 30, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

This is my 2nd time on thankful thursday.
I am so glad THING ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU.
Be blessed my friend
Grammy

Debra October 30, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

What a beautiful TT post!

Blessings to you today.

Jill October 30, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

Prov. 3:5-8 has been my rock verse since the moment I was first told of Jesus 3.5 yrs ago.

I too appreciate many things from your list!

Thanks for sharing your heart with us.
In His grace,
Jill

UKZoe October 30, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

I think I'd be having withdrawal symptoms if I went without computer for 2 weeks.

Willow October 30, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

What an awesome verse you chose! This is particularly appropriate with all the turmoil in the world "we are not to fear or be dismayed because the battle is the Lord's." I love your list and your blog!

eph2810 October 30, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Welcome back, girlfriend! Yes, sometimes we need a little break for the Internet to really see everything in a different light.

I too love the fall season - it is much cooler at night and the days are not as hot either :)

I love that women breaking down the walls of denominations. What a blessing to meet up with women from different backgrounds. I know these meeting bring a smile onto our Savior's face :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...

Laurie Ann October 30, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

That is a great Scripture, isn't it? Very comforting during this (nailbiting) time. I enjoyed your post - thank you so much for giving us a glimpse of your grateful heart! Happy TT!

momgen October 30, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Thank you for sharing my friend you have a very nice list of TT...TC

Mine is here hope you can visit

Melanie October 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

I am so thankful, too, that we can trust in God... ALWAYS!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Tricia October 30, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

A great list of things to be thankful for, thanks for sharing your thankful heart!

Blessings!

BP October 30, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Hi!

Thank you for the reminder of the verse "The battle belongs to the Lord." Praise God for that!

I appreciate the links above as well regarding prayer.

Have a great day.

Susan October 30, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Great list Mary. So nice to have you back.

Praying like never before for our country!!

Blessings my friend♥

Serendipity October 30, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

I agree with you! I've been taking a break from the internet due to other commitments. It's a refreshing break, really.

Remain blessed!

ZAM October 31, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

I like the strong faith that you have. Very inspiring. I pray for your women`s group...may all your endeavors be blessed and successful always. Thanks for dropping by.

www.makimeji.com

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP