Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pray, and pray some more!

>> Thursday, October 30, 2008

Then if my people who are called by My name
will humble themselves and pray and seek My face
and turn from their wicked ways,
I will hear from heaven
and will forgive their sins
and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

It is our responsibility to pray. We cannot change the world, a nation, a family, a spouse or a friend without prayer. We cannot touch those around us for the Kingdom of God without prayer. We cannot make a difference in our area of influence without prayer.

So my challenge to you is this.....Pray.

Pretty simple huh?

As the elections in America are just a few days away, pray for God to have mercy on this great nation. But He wants us to humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways.

I appreciate Lou Engle and The Call that is going on this weekend in California. Check out that website.

Also, Presidential Prayer Team has some great prayers and information available.

What a great joy and privilege we have to come boldly before the throne of the Living God!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Amy October 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Well, I just simply love the title to your blog. :)

Great post-- great reminder!

Happy Thursday!

Tricia October 30, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

I am and will continue to pray...

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP