Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sanctify them in Thy truth; Thy Word is truth.
John 17:17

I'm so thankful that God's Word is TRUTH.

I'm so thankful that one way God speaks to me is through His Word. I run to the Word, cause I don't want to miss His whispers of love to me each day.

I'm so thankful that my life is changed moment to moment through the Word.

I'm so thankful that God has re-taught me the value of His Word in my life.

I'm so thankful that I actually obeyed when He opened the door for me to mentor with a gal and learn the importance of getting the Word in my heart.

I'm so thankful that we have a standard to live by in the Word of God. If we don't have godly values and boundaries, there is chaos in our lives.

I'm so thankful that I can come boldly before His throne and receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews. 4:6.

I'm so thankful for our women's ministry Great Company of Women that is this coming Sunday afternoon. We want to bring all women together and minister to them in the Word and encourage them to step out in the destiny that God has for them. Dani from javamamma is speaking. She'll be awesome!!

I'm so thankful for the absolute gorgeous weather we are having this fall. It's breath-taking.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings!!

5 comments:

javamamma September 18, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

What?!?! I'm speaking? Really? Oh, I knew that. ;) Can't wait to spend time with you and your gals!

Mary September 18, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Funny girl! It'll be a blast!

Front Porch Legacy September 18, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Blessings to you on this Thankful Thursday.

Tiffanie September 24, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Lots to be thankful for! I too am thankful that His Word is Truth.

Blessings!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP