Related Posts with Thumbnails

Check this out!

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Even if you have the faith the size of a mustard seed,
you can move mountains and throw them into the sea.
Let us abandon impossibility and walk in the steps
of the one who created us in His own image:
Anyone who has faith in me will do even greater things than these...



I got an offer to write an amazing report about these T-shirts and get a free T-Shirt for myself. Now that's just something I can't pass up!

I have found the best Christian T-Shirts! It's called JesusBranded
I've gotten a couple T-Shirts from there in the past. They've been great quality and very impressive with my kids. Which is important cause they want their mom to dress cool! I've even had people on the street ask me where I got the T-Shirt!

Check it out. The sweatshirts for this fall season are really sweet!

Blessings!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP