Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, August 28, 2008

For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world:
and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.
1 John 5:4



Yippee! It's Thankful Thursday!! I know, I get a bit excited for this day. But it's because God has used TT in my life in a huge way. I've grown so much in having a grateful heart. It's become a consistent part of my character. And for that, I am very thankful!

I'm so thankful that God's Word is true....no matter what....PERIOD!

I'm so thankful that God is TRUE to His Word. All the promises of God are yeah and AMEN!

I'm so thankful that we can overcome the world and the things of the world by our faith. And that God is bigger than our circumstances!

I'm so thankful that our ministry for women last Sunday went well. We call it Great Company of Women. We are an army for God and we need to be equipped for the battles so that we can walk in victory. I shared on Sunday about decreeing and declaring the Word of God over our lives, our marriages, our children, jobs etc. The Lord is stretching me for sure! But it's been good, because I see Him at work in my life. Check here for our vision for women.

I'm so thankful for the gorgeous weather. I love the Fall season. The colors are so beautiful and the cooler weather is very welcome.

I'm so thankful that my honey hubby comes home for lunch. We so enjoy our time together at noon. And really enjoying our lunches on the deck.

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris who so graciously hosts Thankful Thursday every week.

Blessings!!

4 comments:

gail August 28, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

isn't it neat to see ourselves grow in the Lord as we raise a thankful heart to him? great list.

Rhonda August 28, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Very nice Thankful Thursday entry! I absolutely love the name of your blog.

Denise August 28, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

I am thankful for your precious heart, bless you.

Nancie August 30, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Amen, Mary! I'm so thankful too that God's Word is true no matter what. Thank God that He loves us and He is bigger than our circumstances! And we can overcome the world by faith in Him. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements. Praying for you too. Take care and have a blessed weekends!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP