Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

I love that!! In the Message Bible, it says "Your beauty and love chase after me all the days of my life.." WOW! God is so very passionate about me that He CHASES after me. He pursues me as a bridegroom runs after his lover. He runs after me....His daughter, His princess, His Bride.

Just knowing that causes my heart to love Him even more. I melt in His sweet presence. He is so worthy of my love and my worship. He is so worthy of my complete surrender to Him.

Father God, I love that You love me with such a passion that You chase after me. I give you all my worship and praise. I adore You and only You. I surrender to You, Lord. Fill me now with more of You! I want ALL of You. In Jesus Name! Amen.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Nancie August 10, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Hi Mary,

Thanks for sharing this lovely verse and encouraging post! It is my encouragement too that God loves us dearly.

I thank God that He enables us to meet through blogging. I enjoyed your posts.

Thanks for visiting me, for your Friendship and encouragements. I have two awards to share with you (Share The Love Award and Friendship Award). Do come over when you have time. Take care and God bless you and family always!

With appreciation and prayers,
Nancie

Peggy August 13, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

WOW Mary...Nancie blessed you before me...I have the same...
from her! Sharing the Love went to her from me and Friendship is what she gave me and I wanted to pass it on to you! Small world...we both love kisses from heaven!

Your Friday quote is such an encouragement and your words
magnify HIS LOVE! Thank you!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP