Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008


I will bless the Lord at all times
His praise shall continually be in my mouth
My soul shall make it's boast in the Lord,
The humble shall hear it and rejoice.
O magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His Name together.
Psalm 34:1-3


It's Thankful Thursday! I can't believe how fast the days and weeks go. Pretty soon it's going to be Christmas! Do you have your Christmas shopping done?? Please don't answer that!

I'm so thankful for my Daylilies in the garden. They are singing wildly to the Father!

I'm so thankful that God has taught me - many times over - that I need to watch the words that come out of my mouth. Are my words continual praise and boasting in the Lord? No matter what the circumstances are around me, I make the choice to praise the Lord, trusting Him that He will turn it around for good for me.

I'm so thankful that we're going to see the grandkids tonight! Just need those hugs and kisses ya know! And lots of them!

I'm so thankful that vacation in 2 weeks and 2 days! My hubby has a continual countdown going! We go to the lake in Minnesota. The family is going except our oldest son Jacob. He just graduated this spring from Physical Therapy school and started a job and his darling wife Kassi is pregnant with our 3rd grandchild. So we will miss them terribly this year. :(

I'm so thankful for my friend Susan who is writing for the Internet Cafe. Susan, your devotions on Sunday ministered to my heart! I'm so proud of you girl.

I'm so thankful that we can exalt the Name of the Lord together on this Thankful Thursday!

For more thankful hearts visit Iris.

Blessings!

6 comments:

Kristi July 24, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

I always enjoy my visit to your blog. Have a great time getting every hug and kiss from your grandchildren. Blessings!

herandell July 24, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

I'm thankful for your wonderful encouragement this morning! And of course it is a great day since you are coming for a visit!! xoxo,h

Mary July 24, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Hey Hannah girl! What an awesome thing to have my wonderful daughter post a comment on my blog! :) Can't wait to see you guys later! Love mom

Denise July 24, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Enjoy your time with your precious grandchildren sweetie.

Shabby Olde Potting Shed July 24, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Hi!
Loved your TT post. Hey, when I was little we lived in Minneapolis on MEDICINE Lake. Have you ever heard of it? I wouldn't have a clue how to get there... we moved when I was five but I remember the Lake and the house!
Happy TT ... and I'm happy you get to go on vacation! whooHOoOo
Lea
<*)))><

Darlene July 24, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Great list of thanks! Enjoy your time with the grandchildren.

Have a fabulous day!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP