Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008


Therefore if the Son makes you free,
you shall be free indeed. John 8:36

The Message Bible says "you are free through and through". I love that! I am free through and through because of my relationship with Jesus Christ. He has set me free from the chains of sin and death. And I can dance with great joy, with nothing holding me back in this life!

I'm so thankful for freedom in Jesus and the freedom to worship Him

I'm so thankful for our military men and women who fight for our freedom in this nation. I get teary-eyed when I see them. I need to express my gratefulness to them.

I'm so thankful for our kids that gave my hubby and I tickets to see the Olympic Swimming Trials last Monday. It was a Father's Day gift for Mike. He was a swimmer growing up and through college. He qualified for Nationals and considered the possibility of the Olympics. But God had a different plan. What a great time we had on Monday!

I'm so thankful that my daughter and her new hubby were able to find a nice apartment and get moved. The apartment is actually on the same floor and down the hall from where they were! Moving is always so much fun!

I'm so thankful for this weekend. We're looking for a quiet weekend together and catch up on some things around the house and yard.

I'm so thankful for Iris who hosts Thankful Thursday. Check here for more thankful hearts.

Let freedom ring!!

Blessings on your weekend.

7 comments:

beverlybygrace July 3, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

What a great list. I too am thankful for my freedom in Jesus & the freedom to worship Him.

Blessings

Susan July 3, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Happy TT to you Mary,

Yes, we are FREE THROUGH AND THROUGH!!

Blessing God for the price that paid for this precious freedom.

So happy to read your daughter found an apartment and you guys got to attend the swim competition, how cool!

Have a blessed 4th♥

javamamma July 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

What!?!?! You're not coming to help us give out 8,000 cans of Pepsi? Sheesh. :)

Nise' July 3, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

I watched the swimming trials on TV maybe I saw you? ;O0 Have a great weekend.

Sharon July 3, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Wonderful list! Freedom in Christ...through and through! I like that. Blessings.

Sharon,
http://thereservoir.wordpress.com/

Gina July 4, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

Hi Mary,
Loved your thankful list! Let freedom ring indeed! I love the Olympics and can't wait!

eph2810 July 5, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

How cool that your kids gave this wonderful father's day gift for both of you to enjoy :)
Cool that your daughter and her beloved found an apartment that fits their needs as a couple.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP