Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008

He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me;
And to him who orders his way aright, I shall show the salvation of God.
Psalm 50:23


It's Thankful Thursday !!! YEAH!!! What a great day to give thanks to Jesus for all He has done and bring Him honor!

I'm so very thankful for God's continued protection in the abundant storms. We pray for the people in Iowa especially. They've been hammered with the floods.

I'm so very thankful and excited to hear what God does in peoples' lives. If you haven't seen the "Cardboard Testimonies", scroll down a couple posts and take a couple minutes to watch it. Guaranteed tears!

I'm so thankful that we're going to have all the family here this weekend. Our city is celebrating it's Swedish heritage. Busy weekend, but fun times!

I'm so thankful for sweet fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ. I am always encouraged and challenged to keep on pressing into more of Him.

For more very very thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings on your weekend!

8 comments:

Renee June 19, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Great list. How neat to have family visit for the festivle. Praise God for protection from the storms, keeping the flooding victims in my prayers. Have a blessed weeked, your blog is beautiful.

Susan June 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Thanking God for you today Mary!!

Sounds like a GREAT weekend coming up! ENJOY~

Heather June 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

What a great list! I also look forward to Thursdays. It's become a wonderful discipline for me to write down the way God blesses me (us) each week.

Have a great day!

Love Bears All Things June 19, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Have a wonderful festival and enjoy the time with family. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us today.
Mama Bear

Peggy June 19, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

YAH Mary...Praising God for family gathering for Swedish heritage! My father was Swedish/Irish! May God continue to protect you from the storms! I, also am praying for so many victims in Iowa and now more heading south. I can tell that you have a heart and when I saw those Cardboard testimonies on Then Sings My Soul Saturday, I cried but was so thankful to see lives changed!!! This is an aMazing TT!
Be blessed & enjoy the BIG weekend

Denise June 19, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Such a nice thankful list sweetie.

eph2810 June 20, 2008 at 2:00 AM  

Yes - I have seen the cardboard testimonies - they are wonderful!

How cool that you are having a Swedish heritage weekend. I am sure a lot of fun and good food!

Yes, fellowship with other believers is wonderful :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...

southmsmomof4 June 21, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

A family celbration. ALways worthy of His praise:-) He created us, His family. You got me thinking about that day, when we get over yonder (old saying I know but still a good one) What a grand family celebration it will be. I can only imagine. Thanks for sharing and I am praying that you have a blessed weekend visit with you family.
Stacy

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP