Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, June 27, 2008


I love this verse! That we would love the Lord with all our passion and prayer and muscle and intelligence!! WOW! That's too much for me to behold!! I have great passion for Jesus. I love to pray and listen to what He says. But what does it take to love God with all our muscle? And all our intelligence? I would say it's a passion that absolutely consumes us...in all things...in every area of my life....my very being...no matter what others think.

So I SHOUT to the heavens..."Consume me with more of You, Jesus! And fill me with more passion that You, Jesus, in all Your fullness, would pour out of me onto others around me for Your glory! I surrender totally unto You!"

Did you hear the shout? It was pretty loud! :)

Have a passionate and blessed day!

2 comments:

eph2810 June 28, 2008 at 1:45 AM  

I always love to read your Friday posts - the are a great start for the weekend :)
Yes, Lord - please consume me more!!!! With every muscle in my body - what to full of passion...

Be blessed today as you have blessed me, Mary...

Liza's Eyeview July 25, 2008 at 1:09 AM  

Aloha Mary,

Can I have you permission to copy this picture with Scripture, and the other one (wild dancin' for the Lord)? I am going to post about Praise and Worship.

Thanks ...

Liza

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP